And if you are wondering how you are going to achieve this soaking wet look on your hair, it involves a good amount of gel and yes, more gel. So if you have a phobia for having too much gel on your hair, you can try the wet look with clip-ins instead.
To achieve the perfect wet look, I have selected this video tutorial by Nae2curly to guide you:
How to do: Wet look
What you need:
- Spritz bottle
- Wetline Xtreme gel
- Eco styler gel
- Edge control
- Denman brush
- An old toothbrush
- Hair clips
- Blow dryer
Step 1: Spritz Your Hair
- Take a section of hair and spritz water generously over it until it is soaking wet.
Step 2: Apply Gel
- Next, apply your gel from roots to ends.
- At the roots of your hair, use your fingers to press your hair to your scalp to give that laid hair finishing.
Step 3: Apply Mousse
- Spray a bit of Mousse on your fingers and then massage it into your hair.
Step 4: Clip Away
- Use your hair clips to separate hair you've done from the hair you have not touched.
Step 5: Dry Your Hair
- Apply heat to your hair using your blow-dryer.
- Repeat the entire process for every section of your hair.
Step 6: Lay Your Edges
- Using your edge control and toothbrush, lay your edges.
- Your wet look is done!